Ultra large pack of (60) compatible disposable filters for ResMed Airsense 10 Series CPAP Machines.
Hypoallergenic disposable are made of non-woven acrylic and polypropylene fibers.
The construction helps block even the smallest of particles from entering your system.
Recommended to change at least monthly on your CPAP. Over 5 years of air filters with monthly replacement, never worry about buying filters for your machine again!
1. Remove the air filter cover from the side of the CPAP device.
2. Remove and discard previous air filter.
3. Insert a new air filter ensuring that it is sitting flat in the air filter cover.
4. Replace the air filter cover again.
- ResMed Airsense 10
- ResMed Airsense 10 For Her
60 x Hypoallergenic Disposable Filters