Features And Benefits
- Cushion Variation Options – The universal mask frame accommodates nasal, full face, and pillow cushions. Easily remove, clean, and replace your cushions by matching up the triangle on the frame and cushion for fast assembly.
- Soft Tubing Frame – Soft silicone mask frame is lightweight and flexible.
- Freedom – Gain the freedom of movement with the unique design of the frame which allows you to receive full air pressure no matter how you sleep. If you sleep on your back, DreamWear distributes air through both tubes equally. If you shift onto your side the DreamWear frame maintains the full therapy air levels by redirecting to the unrestricted side of the tubing.
- Headgear and Tubing Attachment – The single strap headgear rests at the back of the head, stabilizing the mask without over-tightening. Utilize the slip resistant arms that sit above your ears and offer minimal contact with your skin while reducing mask movement. The tubing elbow is located on the top of the head where it can swivel freely to help reduce drag.
- Open field of vision – Wear glasses, read, or watch TV. Maintain your nightly routine while wearing your CPAP mask.
- No red marks – Leaves no marks on the bridge of the of the nose.
- Soft Wraps – Soft fabric wraps provide a soft touch on the patients cheek.
The DreamWear Gel Pillows Mask (Fitpack) includes:
*DreamWear Frame (Medium Frame)
*Three sizes of cushions (S/M/L) one each
*Fabric Frame Wraps